top of page

Ekiti guber: Fayose’s security details withdrawn

  • Writer: Admin
    Admin
  • Jul 11, 2018
  • 1 min read

The security details to Ekiti Governor, Ayodele Fayose, have been withdrawn.

This was confirmed by his spokesperson, Lere Olayinka, on Twitter.

“Gov Fayose’s Security aides have just been withdrawn,” Olayinka simply tweeted.

Earlier in the day, the Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Operations, Habilal Joshak, has said the security details of important personalities in Ekiti will be withdrawn on Saturday to add to the credibility of the Ekiti governorship election holding on July 14.

The police boss added that no party will be allowed to hold any political rally not approved by the police until the election was held.

Addressing journalists in Ado Ekiti on Wednesday, Joshak said he will work with one Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG), Mr. H.H. Karma and three other Commissioners of Police; Ali Janga, J.B. Kokumo and G.B. Umar, who will man each of the senatorial districts in the state.

Joshak said they had contacted security details of Governor Fayose and the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Dr Kayode Fayemi and other top government officials to report at 6am at the police headquarters in Ado Ekiti on Saturday.

Commenti


Nigerian Youth Movement -NYM

This movement is designed to enable Nigerian youths;home and away to unite as one and fight for good governance. This movement is NOT affiliated with any politician.

Email: nigerianyouthmovt@gmail.com

Phone: +234-817-549-2228

Address: Abuja, Nigeria

Don't Be Left Behind, Subscribe for  Updates

Thanks for submitting!

© 2019 by Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM)  |   Privacy Policy

bottom of page