top of page

Boko Haram: 20 killed in Baga town as MNJTF gives medical care to victims

  • Writer: Admin
    Admin
  • Jul 28, 2013
  • 1 min read

The Multinational Joint Task Force (MNJTF), is currently giving medical attention to dozens of Borno residents, who fell victim to Boko Haram attack in Dawashe District of Kukawa Local Government Area of the state.

Lt Haruna Mohammed Sani, the MNJTF media coordinator said a group of Civilian Joint Task Force from Maiduguri stormed Dawashi village in search of Boko Haram members when the suspected sect members came armed and fired sporadic shots that killed over twenty innocent civilians while scores suffered serious gunshot injury.

He said the victims, who were mostly fishermen and traders were still lying within the premises of MNJTF Field Ambulance receiving medical treatment.

Haruna said the security operatives had already taken charge of the situation as heavily armed Quick Reaction Group from MNJTF had been deployed to ensure the safety of lives and property in the area.

He added that the general area of Dawashi, Daban Masara and Malan karanti were known to be haven for suspected Boko Haram members.

 
 
 

Comments


Nigerian Youth Movement -NYM

This movement is designed to enable Nigerian youths;home and away to unite as one and fight for good governance. This movement is NOT affiliated with any politician.

Email: nigerianyouthmovt@gmail.com

Phone: +234-817-549-2228

Address: Abuja, Nigeria

Don't Be Left Behind, Subscribe for  Updates

Thanks for submitting!

© 2019 by Nigerian Youth Movement (NYM)  |   Privacy Policy

bottom of page